The purpose of this book is to introduce the reader to arithmetic topics, both ancient and modern, that have been at the center of interest in applications of number theory, particularly in cryptography. Because number theory and cryptography are fast-moving fields, this new edition contains substantial revisions and updated references.
You may also like
Number theory has a long and distinguished history and the concepts and problems relating to the subject have been instrumental in the foundation of much of...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF