Intended for a one year course, this text serves as a single source, introducing readers to the important techniques and theorems, while also containing enough background on advanced topics to appeal to those students wishing to specialize in Riemannian geometry. This is one of the few Works to combine both the geometric parts of Riemannian geometry and the analytic aspects of the theory. The book will appeal to a readership that have a basic knowledge of standard manifold theory, including tensors, forms, and Lie groups.
Riemannian Geometry Free Download
April 9, 2022
You may also like
The Hidden Geometry of Life The Science and Spirituality of Nature PDF
Encompassing nature, science, art, architecture, and spirituality, and illustrated with over 700 photographs and line drawings, “The Hidden Geometry of...
The Geometry of Minkowski Spacetime An Introduction to the Mathematics of the Special Theory of Relativity 2nd Edition PDF
This book offers a presentation of the special theory of relativity that is mathematically rigorous and yet spells out in considerable detail the physical...
The Fractal Geometry of Nature PDF
Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, and lightening does not travel in a straight line. The complexity of nature’s shapes differs in kind...
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF
- A Modern Theory of Integration Volume 32 PDF