Beginning with an overview of functions of multiple variables and their graphs, this book covers the fundamentals, without spending too much time on rigorous proofs. Then you will move through more complex topics including partial derivatives, multiple integrals, parameterizations, vectors, and gradients, so you’ll be able to solve difficult problems with ease. And, you can test yourself at the end of every chapter for calculated proof that you’re mastering this subject, which is the gateway to many exciting areas of mathematics, science, and engineering.
Advanced Calculus Demystified A Self Teaching Guide Free Download
April 13, 2022
You may also like
The book is a comprehensive yet compressed entry-level introduction on single variable calculus, focusing on the concepts and applications of limits...
Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF
Calculus with Applications,10th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for students...
Fractional Calculus Applications by Roy Abi Zeid Daou PDF
After presenting the first volume of this two-volume book, presenting a lot of mathematical and theoretical studies and research related to non-integer...
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
- Peptide and Peptidomimetic Therapeutics From Bench to Bedside PDF
- Single Variable Calculus A First Step PDF
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry Principles and Practice PDF
- Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF