Beginning with an overview of functions of multiple variables and their graphs, this book covers the fundamentals, without spending too much time on rigorous proofs. Then you will move through more complex topics including partial derivatives, multiple integrals, parameterizations, vectors, and gradients, so you’ll be able to solve difficult problems with ease. And, you can test yourself at the end of every chapter for calculated proof that you’re mastering this subject, which is the gateway to many exciting areas of mathematics, science, and engineering.
You may also like
The new Sixth Edition of Anton’s Calculus is a contemporary text that incorporates the best features of calculus reform, yet preserves the main structure...
Precálculo 2ed es adaptable y está diseñado para satisfacer las necesidades de diversos cursos de precálculo. Es un texto integral que abarca más temas que un...
Calculus & Its Applications builds intuition with key concepts of calculus before the analytical material. For example, the authors explain the derivative...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition