New features in this revised and updated edition include: the application of quaternions to computer graphics animation and orientation; discussions of the main geometric CAD surface operations and constructions: extruded, rotated and swept surfaces; offset surfaces; thickening and shelling; and skin and loft surfaces; an introduction to rendering methods in computer graphics and CAD: colour, illumination models, shading algorithms, silhouettes and shadows.Over 300 exercises are included, many of which encourage the reader to implement the techniques and algorithms discussed through the use of a computer package with graphing and computer algebra capabilities. A dedicated website also offers further resources and links to other useful websites.
You may also like
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF