This book is based on a graduate education program on computational discrete mathematics run for several years in Berlin, Germany, as a joint effort of theoretical computer scientists and mathematicians in order to support doctoral students and advanced ongoing education in the field of discrete mathematics and algorithmics.The 12 selected lectures by leading researchers presented in this book provide recent research results and advanced topics in a coherent and consolidated way. Among the areas covered are combinatorics, graph theory, coding theory, discrete and computational geometry, optimization, and algorithmic aspects of algebra.
Computational Discrete Mathematics Advanced Lectures Free Download
April 13, 2022
You may also like
Both a challenge to mathematically inclined readers and a useful supplementary text for high school and college courses, One Hundred Problems in Elementary...
With nearly 4, 500 exercises, Discrete Mathematics provides ample opportunities for students to practice, apply, and demonstrate conceptual understanding...
Financial Mathematics From Discrete to Continuous Time PDF
May 1, 2023
Financial Mathematics: From Discrete to Continuous Time is a study of the mathematical ideas and techniques that are important to the two main arms of the area...
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
- Peptide and Peptidomimetic Therapeutics From Bench to Bedside PDF
- Single Variable Calculus A First Step PDF
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry Principles and Practice PDF
- Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF