This book is based on a graduate education program on computational discrete mathematics run for several years in Berlin, Germany, as a joint effort of theoretical computer scientists and mathematicians in order to support doctoral students and advanced ongoing education in the field of discrete mathematics and algorithmics.The 12 selected lectures by leading researchers presented in this book provide recent research results and advanced topics in a coherent and consolidated way. Among the areas covered are combinatorics, graph theory, coding theory, discrete and computational geometry, optimization, and algorithmic aspects of algebra.
You may also like
With nearly 4,500 exercises, Discrete Mathematics provides ample opportunities for students to practice, apply, and demonstrate conceptual understanding...
A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical...
Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems 8th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF