Introductory Analysis addresses the needs of students taking a course in analysis after completing a semester or two of calculus, and offers an alternative to texts that assume that math majors are their only audience. By using a conversational style that does not compromise mathematical precision, the author explains the material in terms that help the reader gain a firmer grasp of calculus concepts.
You may also like
Provides review of mathematical concepts, advice on using graphing calculators, test-taking tips, and full-length sample exams with explanatory answers.
Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 12 full‑length practice tests 4 AB practice tests and 4 BC practice tests in the book, including one diagnostic test each...
Anton, Bivens & Davis latest issue of Calculus Early Transcendentals Single Variable continues to build upon previous editions to fulfill the needs of a...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF