Tensor network is a fundamental mathematical tool with a huge range of applications in physics, such as condensed matter physics, statistic physics, high energy physics, and quantum information sciences. This open access book aims to explain the tensor network contraction approaches in a systematic way, from the basic definitions to the important applications. This book is also useful to those who apply tensor networks in areas beyond physics, such as machine learning and the big-data analysis.
Tensor Network Contractions Methods and Applications to Quantum Many Body Systems Free Download
April 14, 2022
You may also like
Quantum Computation and Logic How Quantum Computers Have Inspired Logical Investigations PDF
November 24, 2022
This book provides a general survey of the main concepts, questions and results that have been developed in the recent interactions between quantum...
Quantum Field Theory I Basics in Mathematics and Physics PDF
October 25, 2022
This is the first volume of a modern introduction to quantum field theory which addresses both mathematicians and physicists ranging from advanced...
Interpreting Physics Language and the Classical Quantum Divide
June 17, 2022
This book is the first to offer a systematic account of the role of language in the development and interpretation of physics. An historical-conceptual...
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
- Peptide and Peptidomimetic Therapeutics From Bench to Bedside PDF
- Single Variable Calculus A First Step PDF
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry Principles and Practice PDF
- Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF