Specialist Periodical Reports provide systematic and detailed review coverage of progress in the major areas of chemical research. Written by experts in their specialist fields the series creates a unique service for the active research chemist, supplying regular critical in-depth accounts of progress in particular areas of chemistry. For over 80 years the Royal Society of Chemistry and its predecessor, the Chemical Society, have been publishing reports charting developments in chemistry, which originally took the form of Annual Reports. However, by 1967 the whole spectrum of chemistry could no longer be contained within one volume and the series Specialist Periodical Reports was born.
You may also like
Written by some of the most talented young chemists in Europe, this text covers most of the groundbreaking issues in chemistry. It provides an account of the...
Volume 4 covers complex compounds: Introduction; structure; stereochemistry and isomerism; nomenclature; bonding theories (VBT, CFT, LFT and MOT); application...
It has long been recognized that metal spin states play a central role in the reactivity of important biomolecules, in industrial catalysis and in spin...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF