The combination of supramolecular chemistry, inorganic solids, and nanotechnology has already led to significant advances in many areas such as sensing, controlled motion, and delivery. By making possible an unprecedented tunability of the properties of nanomaterials, these techniques open up whole new areas of application for future supramolecular concepts. The Supramolecular Chemistry of Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Materials gathers current knowledge on the subject and provides an overview of the present state and upcoming challenges in this rapidly growing, highly cross- or interdisciplinary research field
The Supramolecular Chemistry of Organic Inorganic Hybrid Materials Free Download
April 15, 2022
You may also like
Vogel’s Textbook of Macro and Semimicro Qualitative Inorganic Analysis 5th Edition PDF
April 13, 2023
This was first published in 1937 and has since then served chemistry students and professional analytical chemists in their work. Vogel’s Qualitative...
Inorganic Chemistry, Second Edition, provides essential information for students of inorganic chemistry or for chemists pursuing self-study. The presentation...
Physical Chemistry Volume III (Inorganic and Physical Chemistry) PDF
March 4, 2023
Along with its inherent interdisciplinary character, chemical physics is also a recognised science on its own. Its foundations consist of understanding...
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis PDF
- Peptide and Peptidomimetic Therapeutics From Bench to Bedside PDF
- Single Variable Calculus A First Step PDF
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry Principles and Practice PDF
- Calculus with Applications 10th Edition by Lial, Margaret L PDF