For the last decade, the topics of organic crystal chemistry have become diversified, and each topic has been substantially advanced in concert with the rapid development of various analytical and measurement techniques for solid-state organic materials. The aim of this book is to systematically summarize and record the recent notable advances in various topics of organic crystal chemistry involving liquid crystals and organic–inorganic hybrid materials that have been achieved mainly in the last 5 years or so. The authors are invited members of the Division of Organic Crystals, The Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ), and prominent invited experts from abroad. This edited volume is planned to be published periodically, at least every 5 years, with contributions by prominent authors in Japan and from abroad.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF