Carbocation chemistry is not only fundamental to the advancement of organic chemistry, it also has found widespread applications in organic synthesis. It is not an exaggeration to say that carbocation chemistry is part of the foundation of organic chemistry. Carbocation Chemistry: Applications in Organic Synthesis provides a panoramic view of carbocation chemistry with an emphasis on synthetic applications. This book is an invaluable tool for organic, medicinal and analytical chemists, including those working in biochemistry as well as the petroleum, plastics and pharmaceutical industries. It is also suitable for upper level undergraduates and graduates in organic chemistry, biochemistry and medicinal chemistry.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF