This book presents a short introduction to the historical background to the field, the state of the art and a brief survey of the available instrumentation and the processing techniques used. The following major areas of interest in synthetic, organic and medicinal chemistry are elaborated on: transition-metal catalyzed reactions, organocatalytic transformations, heterocyclic synthesis, and photochemical reactions. Finally, selected applications in industry are also discussed. With its ample presentation of examples from recent literature, this is an essential and reliable source of information for both experienced researchers and postgraduate newcomers to the field.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF