Deuterium: Discovery and Applications in Organic Chemistry provides a well-illustrated overview of the discovery of 2H or heavy hydrogen, the stable hydrogen isotope with both a proton and a neutron in its nucleus. The work introduces the isotope, its discovery, physical properties, nomenclature, and common compounds, also exploring its application in organic chemistry through classic and recent examples from literature. Finally, the book devotes one chapter to Deuterium in medicinal chemistry and the biological effects of Deuterium Oxide, better known as D2O.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF