Deuterium: Discovery and Applications in Organic Chemistry provides a well-illustrated overview of the discovery of 2H or heavy hydrogen, the stable hydrogen isotope with both a proton and a neutron in its nucleus. The work introduces the isotope, its discovery, physical properties, nomenclature, and common compounds, also exploring its application in organic chemistry through classic and recent examples from literature. Finally, the book devotes one chapter to Deuterium in medicinal chemistry and the biological effects of Deuterium Oxide, better known as D2O.
Deuterium Discovery and Applications in Organic Chemistry Free Download
April 16, 2022
You may also like
Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds A Practical Guide PDF
This series reflects the breadth of modern research in inorganic chemistry and fulfils the need for advanced texts. The series covers the whole range of...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 30 PDF
Organophosphorus Chemistry provides a comprehensive annual review of the literature. Coverage includes phosphines and their chalcogenides, phosphonium salts...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 20 PDF
Professor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the University of Sheffield, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related...
- Food Chemistry A Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF