Each volume provides the organic chemist with an indispensable educational tool both for researching and browsing recent literature highlights in a way that is entirely complementary with searching electronic reaction databases. Extensive indexing and cross-referencing allows the series to grow, volume by volume, into an important reference work that deserves to be an integral part of any scientific library. Specifically, volume 78 comprises: · 546 graphical abstracts covering the mainstream organic chemistry literature to November 2010 · A summary of reviews covering the six-month period to April 2011, collated into easily-accessible sections · An informed commentary on research trends during the six-month period to June 2011
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF