The Progress in Inorganic Chemistry series provides inorganic chemistry with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. Volume 52, Dithiolene Chemistry: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications continues this forum with a focus on dithiolene chemistry and a significant, up-to-date selection of papers by internationally recognized researchers. Dithiolene complexes have a remarkable set of properties, a fact which has made them the object of intense study for new materials and sensors.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF