In this paper we factorize matrix polynomials into a complete set of spectral factors using a new design algorithm and we provide a complete set of block roots (solvents). The procedure is an extension of the (scalar) Horner method for the computation of the block roots of matrix polynomials. The Block-Horner method brings an iterative nature, faster convergence, nested programmable scheme, needless of any prior knowledge of the matrix polynomial. In order to avoid the initial guess method we proposed a combination of two computational procedures . First we start giving the right Block-Q. D. (Quotient Difference) algorithm for spectral decomposition and matrix polynomial factorization. Then the construction of new block Horner algorithm for extracting the complete set of spectral factors is given.
You may also like
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF