This book provides an introduction to matrix theory and aims to provide a clear and concise exposition of the basic ideas, results and techniques in the subject. Complete proofs are given, and no knowledge beyond high school mathematics is necessary. The book includes many examples, applications and exercises for the reader, so that it can used both by students interested in theory and those who are mainly interested in learning the techniques.
You may also like
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF