A matroid is an abstract mathematical structure that captures combinatorial properties of matrices. This book offers a unique introduction to matroid theory, emphasizing motivations from matrix theory and applications to systems analysis.This book serves also as a comprehensive presentation of the theory and application of mixed matrices, developed primarily by the present author in the 1990’s. A mixed matrix is a convenient mathematical tool for systems analysis, compatible with the physical observation that “fixed constants” and “system parameters” are to be distinguished in the description of engineering systems.
You may also like
This book offers the reader an overview of recent developments of integral equations on time scales. It also contains elegant analytical and numerical methods...
Now considered a classic text on the topic, Measure and Integral: An Introduction to Real Analysis provides an introduction to real analysis by first...
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF