Linear matrix inequalities (LMIs) have recently emerged as useful tools for solving a number of control problems. This book provides an up-to-date account of the LMI method and covers topics such as recent LMI algorithms, analysis and synthesis issues, nonconvex problems, and applications. It also emphasizes applications of the method to areas other than control.
You may also like
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF