Describes the deblurring algorithms and techniques collectively known as spectral filtering methods, in which the singular value decomposition, or a similar decomposition with spectral properties, is used to introduce the necessary regularization or filtering in the reconstructed image. The concise MATLAB? implementations described in the book provide a template of techniques that can be used to restore blurred images from many applications.
Deblurring Images Matrices, Spectra, and Filtering Free Download
April 20, 2022
You may also like
A Matrix Handbook for Statisticians
This timely book, A Matrix Handbook for Statisticians, provides a comprehensive, encyclopedic treatment of matrices as they relate to both statistical concepts...
Adventures in the World of Matrices
The purpose of the book is to give the reader a feeling for the beauty and the surprises of mathematical research by building up step by step a theory of cycle...
The mathematical theory of control became a ?eld of study half a century ago in attempts to clarify and organize some challenging practical problems and the...
- Text Bank Physics 5th Edition Volume 1 and 2 PDF
- Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging The Dog and Cat PDF
- Solution Manual to Principles of Mathematical Analysis 3rd Edition PDF
- Student Solutions Manual for Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering 3rd Edition PDF
- Matrices and Vector Spaces Essential Student Algebra PDF