Written in a step-by-step format, this practical guide covers fractions, variables, decimals, negative numbers, exponents, roots, and factoring. Techniques for solving linear and quadratic equations and applications are discussed in detail. Clear examples, concise explanations, and worked problems with complete solutions make it easy to understand the material, and end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam help reinforce learning.
You may also like
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF