This book is concerned with the study of infinite matrices and their approximation by matrices of finite size. The main concepts presented are invertibility at infinity (closely related to Fredholmness), limit operators, and the stability and convergence of finite matrix approximations. Concrete examples are used to illustrate the results throughout, including discrete Schrödinger operators and integral and boundary integral operators arising in mathematical physics and engineering.
You may also like
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF