Integral Closure gives an account of theoretical and algorithmic developments on the integral closure of algebraic structures. These are shared concerns in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, number theory and the computational aspects of these fields. The overall goal is to determine and analyze the equations of the assemblages of the set of solutions that arise under various processes and algorithms. It gives a comprehensive treatment of Rees algebras and multiplicity theory – while pointing to applications in many other problem areas. Its main goal is to provide complexity estimates by tracking numerically invariants of the structures that may occur.
You may also like
Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
In Essentials of College Algebra, 12th Edition, the experience of master teachers helps students develop both the conceptual understanding and analytical...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF