This IMA Volume in Mathematics and its Applications SYMMETRIC FUNCTIONALS ON RANDOM MATRICES AND RANDOM MATCHINGS PROBLEMS During the academic year 2003–2004, the Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) held a thematic program on Probability and Stat- tics in Complex Systems. The program focused on large complex systems in which stochasticity plays a signi?cant role. Such systems are very diverse, and the IMA program emphasized systems as varied as the human genome, the internet, and world ?nancial markets. Although quite di?erent, these s- tems have features in common, such as multitudes of interconnecting parts and the availability of large amounts of high-dimensional noisy data.
You may also like
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF