A reference that should be in the personal library of any biologist who uses the Internet for the analysis of DNA and protein sequence data.Equipping biologists with the modern tools necessary to solve practical problems in sequence data analysis, the Second Edition covers the broad spectrum of topics in bioinformatics, ranging from Internet concepts to predictive algorithms used on sequence, structure, and expression data. With chapters written by experts in the field, this up-to-date reference thoroughly covers vital concepts and is appropriate for both the novice and the experienced practitioner. Written in clear, simple language, the book is accessible to users without an advanced mathematical or computer science background.
You may also like
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF