Extraction Methods for Environmental Analysis is the first book to bring together all the extraction techniques used for analysis of liquid and solid environmental samples, including solid phase extraction and micro-extraction, supercritical fluid extraction, microwave-assisted extraction and accelerated solvent extraction. The book is divided into two sections – solid sample preparation and liquid sample preparation – to facilitate access, and each section starts with a summary of methods available. The techniques are compared and contrasted by means of 70 bar charts, all in two colours, and 32 tables. Relative merits of the techniques are discussed to enable the user to select the most appropriate technique for their sample and method of analysis. Extraction Methods for Environmental Analysis is essential reading for anyone involved in environmental analysis.
You may also like
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF