Giancoli’s text is a trusted classic, known for its elegant writing, clear presentation, and quality of content. Using concrete observations and experiences students can relate to, the text features an approach that reflects how science is actually practiced: it starts with the specifics, then moves to the great generalisations and the more formal aspects of a topic to show students why we believe what we believe.Written with the goal of giving students a thorough understanding of the basic concepts of physics in all its aspects, the text uses interesting applications to biology, medicine, architecture, and digital technology to show students how useful physics is in their own everyday lives and in their future professions.
You may also like
The author, Walter Appel, is a renowned mathematics educator hailing from one of the best schools of France’s prestigious Grandes écoles, where he has...
This revised and enlarged second edition of the popular textbook and reference contains comprehensive treatments of both the established foundations of...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF