With contributions from noted experts from Europe and North America, Mass Spectrometry Instrumentation, Interpretation, and Applications serves as a forum to introduce students to the whole world of mass spectrometry and to the many different perspectives that each scientific field brings to its use. The book emphasizes the use of this important analytical technique in many different fields, including applications for organic and inorganic chemistry, forensic science, biotechnology, and many other areas. After describing the history of mass spectrometry, the book moves on to discuss instrumentation, theory, and basic applications.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF