A unique approach to solving HPLC problems.Everyone who bought “Problem Solving in HPLC” by Stavros Kromidas will equally benefit from nearly 100 new practical examples for optimization, trouble-shooting, and instrument performance given in this sequel.The author provides guidance for selecting and evaluating methods, intstruments and columns, practical help with everyday trouble-shooting,advice for optimizing separations, always explaining the reason why.In each case the problem, the solution and the conclusions are presented over a maximum of 4 pages, and in addition the book contains manufacturers’ addresses, references, data tables and checklists.
You may also like
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF