A unique approach to solving HPLC problems.Everyone who bought “Problem Solving in HPLC” by Stavros Kromidas will equally benefit from nearly 100 new practical examples for optimization, trouble-shooting, and instrument performance given in this sequel.The author provides guidance for selecting and evaluating methods, intstruments and columns, practical help with everyday trouble-shooting,advice for optimizing separations, always explaining the reason why.In each case the problem, the solution and the conclusions are presented over a maximum of 4 pages, and in addition the book contains manufacturers’ addresses, references, data tables and checklists.
You may also like
January 16, 2023
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF
- How the Brain Learns Mathematics 2nd Edition PDF