This book is a classic text and remains one of the few titles available on general HPLC. This fourth edition continues to provide users of HPLC in industry, government, academia, and service laboratories with a unified approach to HPLC and an equal treatment of the theory and practice of this important technique. The contents have been revised, expanded and updated. Where available, old literature references have been replaced by recent ones. New sections on the following topics have been included: Shelf-live of mobile phases; The mixing cross; Phase systems in ion chromatography; Measurement uncertainty.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF