This monograph is written for advanced Master’s students, Ph.D. students, and researchers in mathematical statistics and decision theory. It should be useful not only as a basis for graduate courses, seminars, Ph.D. programs, and self-studies, but also as a reference tool. At the very least,readers should be familiar with basic concepts covered in both advanced undergraduate courses on probability and statistics and int- ductory graduate-level courses on probability theory, mathematical statistics, and analysis. Most statements and proofs appear in a form where standard arguments from measure theory and analysis are su?cient. When additional information is necessary, technical tools, additional measure-theoretic facts, and advanced probabilistic results are presented in condensed form in an – pendix. In particular, topics from measure theory and from the theory of weak convergence of distributions are treated in detail with reference to m- ern books on probability theory, such as Billingsley (1968), Kallenberg (1997, 2002), and Dudley (2002).
You may also like
January 11, 2023
Based on 12th Syllabus, Maharashtra Board. Target publication. Written according to 2012-13 text book. Brand new. Has chapter wise formulae, notes, short cuts...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF