This detailed handbook covers different chromatographic analysis techniques and chromatographic data for compounds found in air, water, and soil, and sludge. The new edition outlines developments relevant to environmental analysis, especially when using chromatographic mass spectrometric techniques. It addresses new issues, new lines of discussion, and new findings, and develops in greater detail the aspects related to chromatographic analysis in the environment. It also includes different analytical methodologies, addresses instrumental aspects, and outlines conclusions and perspectives for the future.
You may also like
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF