This book is a logical, step-by-step guide to identification of organic compounds by mass spectrometry. The book is organized into chapters covering the major types of organic compounds, including alcohols, acids and esters, aldehydes and ketones, ethers, hydrocarbons, halogenated compounds, amines and amides, and sulfur-containing compounds. In each chapter, the mechanisms of the major fragmentation pathways are discussed, with reference to several simple sample compounds. By teaching the user to recognize typical fragmentations, the book removes the need to search databases, often limited, of electronic spectra.
You may also like
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF