This book is a distillation of twenty years of practical experience of the high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) process. Deliberately steering clear of complex theoretical aspects, this book concentrates on the everyday problems associated with the technique, making it perfect for frequent use in the laboratory and for those in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and biotechnology industries for the analysis and purification of drugs, small molecules, proteins and DNA.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF