This valuable resource covers the principles of analytical instrumentation used by today’s chemists and biologists and presents important advances in instrumentation, such as the drive to miniaturise and lab-on-a-chip devices. In terms of the lab-based analytical instrumentation, the five main categories of technique spectroscopic, chromatographic, electrochemical, imaging and thermoanalytical, are included and presented in a practical, not theoretical way.Including relevant examples and applications in a number of fields such as healthcare, environment and pharmaceutical industry this book provides a complete overview of the instruments used within the chemistry industry, making this an important tool for professionals and students alike.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF