An overview of the techniques used to examine supramolecular aggregates from a methodological point of view. Edited by a rising star in the community and an experienced author, this is a definitive survey of useful modern analytical methods for understanding supramolecular chemistry, from NMR to single-molecule spectroscopy, from electron microscopy to extraction methods. A definitive study of this field touching many interdisciplinary areas such as molecular devices, biology, bioorganic chemistry, material science, and nanotechnology.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF