A manual of reflections for an increasingly stressful world Nothing is stronger than a small hope that doesn’t give up.The Comfort Book is a collection of little islands of hope, a gathering of consolations and stories that give us new ways of seeing ourselves and the world.Matt Haig’s mix of philosophy, memoir and self-reflection builds on the wisdom of philosophers and survivors through the ages, from Marcus Aurelius to Nellie Bly, from Emily Dickinson to James Baldwin.This is the book to pick up when you need the wisdom of a friend or the comfort of a hug, or just want to celebrate the messy miracle of being alive.
You may also like
October 19, 2022
We’re building more products today than ever before, but most of them fail not because we can’t complete what we want to build but because we waste...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF