Most people believe that the best way to motivate is with rewards like money the carrot-and-stick approach. That’s a mistake, says Daniel H. Pink (author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Motivating Others). In this provocative and persuasive new book, he asserts that the secret to high performance and satisfaction-at work, at school, and at home is the deeply human need to direct our own lives, to learn and create new things, and to do better by ourselves and our world.
You may also like
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF