Are you baffled by biochemistry? You’re not the first, and you won’t be the last. Here’s the good news — you don’t have to stay baffled! Biochemistry For Dummies shows you the fun and easy way to get a handle on biochemistry, apply the science, raise your grades, and prepare yourself to ace any standardized test.This friendly, unintimidating guide presents an overview of the material covered in a typical college-level biochemistry course and makes biochemistry basics easy to understand. It explains all the topics and practical applications in plain English. From cell ultrastructure and carbohydrates to amino acids, proteins, and supramolecular structure, you’ll identify biochemical structures and reactions, send your grades soaring, and start looking forward to your next class, instead of dreading it.
You may also like
Environmental Chemistry is a relatively young science. Interest in this subject, however, is growing very rapidly and, although no agreement has been reached...
An up-to-date reference reflecting the significant advances and important breakthroughs made in this emerging discipline over the last decade. As such, the...
Biomedical Inorganic Polymers Bioactivity and Applications of Natural and Synthetic Polymeric Inorganic Molecules PDF
In recent years, inorganic polymers have attracted much attention in nano biomedicine, in particular in the area of regenerative medicine and drug delivery...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF