Pet behavior problems are a leading cause of pet abandonment, relinquishment, abuse and neglect. As a reliable and educated source, veterinarians must help guide their clients in the right direction. Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior facilitates veterinarians in counseling clients and treating small animal behavior problems.As part of the popular Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult series, this unique manual is designed as a quick reference for veterinarians and students alike. Information is readily available in a practical and easy-to-use format, with topics organized alphabetically for easy reference. Coverage includes typical problem behaviors in dogs and cats, such as various types of aggression, anxiety, fear, soiling and marking, vocalizing, and destructive behaviors. Appendices provide additional resources on psychopharmacology, learning and behavior modification, and client handouts, which can be downloaded electronically for easy use.
You may also like
The phenomenal growth of public interest in alternatives to Western treatments for human disease has spilled over into veterinary medicine. Many holistic...
This text offers essential coverage of normal radiographic anatomy of small mammal species including rabbit, ferret, guinea pig, chinchilla, hamster, mouse...
This book highlights the state of the field in the new, provocative line of research into the cognition and behavior of the domestic dog. Eleven chapters from...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF