Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care, Second Edition provides essential information about treating medical emergencies using a quick-reference format ideal for the fast-paced emergency setting. Provides concise, bulleted information focused on the most important facts needed when treating a poisoned cat or dog.Carefully organized for ease of use in an emergency, with important toxicants arranged alphabetically within categories.Details clinically relevant information on the most common toxicants encountered by small animals.
You may also like
Veterinarians increasingly encounter wildlife casualties in practice and have a duty of care for the welfare of the animals. This comprehensive and easy-to-use...
A paperback edition for the student market, this standard work of reference has been a bestseller for over 70 years. It is an essential tool for anyone with a...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF