Written by today’s leading experts, this book keeps practitioners completely current with the latest in disease management of horses, taking a clear and practical approach ideal for daily equine practice. Arranged by subject for efficient searching, each topic covers clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up. Practitioners gain quick access to information about conditions and disorders encompassing behavior, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, infectious diseases, laboratory tests, musculoskeletal, neonatology, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory, theriogenology, toxicology, and urinary diseases.
You may also like
June 1, 2022
The most comprehensive single volume dedicated to horses, Original Horse Bible, 2nd Edition is a celebration of the long relationship that humans and horses...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF