Chronic pain is unlike acute pain, it lasts beyond the time necessary for healing and resists normal treatment. No one patient feels pain in the same way and yet in veterinary medicine the patient’s gain is generally assessed based on a single standard. This book is written for the veterinary health care professional seeking a greater depth of knowledge in the mechanisms of pain accompanying chronic disease states, and the potential targets for treatment.
You may also like
Veterinary Endoscopy for the Small Animal Practitioner, Second Edition, gives veterinarians guidance in incorporating diagnostic endoscopy, interventional...
“An important contribution to veterinary literature…An excellent textbook for veterinary students and practicing clinicians. The numerous tables...
Guides the reader step-by-step through the areas of veterinary dentistry. Written from a clinical perspective, the emphasis is on actually performing the...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF