This thoroughly revised and updated new edition offers a gold standard reference for all aspects of sports medicine and rehabilitation, encompassing basic science and integrated veterinary and physical therapy approaches. New chapters cover biological therapies, working dogs, and business management, and every chapter has been extensively revised and expanded with state-of-the-art information—providing an even greater wealth of evidence, expertise, and experience to this complex discipline. Presented in full color, with illustrations and photographs throughout and real-world case studies,the book is a detailed yet practical guide ideal for the clinical setting.
You may also like
This thorough, quick reference is perfectly sized to meet the needs of students and practicing veterinary technicians. It is the ideal clinical companion for...
The revised Second Edition of Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease expands and updates the only book solely dedicated to practical anesthetic...
Normal Cell Morphology in Canine and Feline Cytology: An Identification Guide takes a uniquely visual approach to normal cell identification in dogs and cats...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF