Situates epidemiological concepts within the context of daily clinical practice. The book’s thorough coverage of the fundamentals of epidemiology is well supported throughout by examples from published reference papers, showing the topic’s relevance to the practicing veterinarian. Eminently practical, this book demonstrates the application of epidemiology to the real-life problems faced in the veterinary clinic by both small and large animal practitioners.
You may also like
This book gives a comprehensive account of the practical aspects of Real time PCR and its application to veterinary diagnostic laboratories. The optimisation...
The diversity of species in which drugs are used for clinical purposes and the emphasis on various classes of drugs make veterinary pharmacology a complex...
Veterinary Clinical Pathology: A Case-Based Approach presents 200 cases with questions for those interested in improving their skills in veterinary clinical...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF