If you’re looking for a little extra help with organic chemistry than your Organic Chemistry I class offers, Organic Chemistry I Workbook For Dummies is exactly what you need! It lets you take the theories you’re learning (and maybe struggling with) in class and practice them in the same format you’ll find on class exams and other licensing exams, like the MCAT. It offers tips and tricks to memorize difficult concepts and shortcuts to solving problems. This reference guide and practice book explains the concepts of organic chemistry (such as functional groups, resonance, alkanes, and stereochemistry) in a concise, easy-to-understand format that helps you refine your skills. It also includes real practice with hundreds of exam questions to test your knowledge.
You may also like
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF