If you’re looking for a little extra help with organic chemistry than your Organic Chemistry I class offers, Organic Chemistry I Workbook For Dummies is exactly what you need! It lets you take the theories you’re learning (and maybe struggling with) in class and practice them in the same format you’ll find on class exams and other licensing exams, like the MCAT. It offers tips and tricks to memorize difficult concepts and shortcuts to solving problems. This reference guide and practice book explains the concepts of organic chemistry (such as functional groups, resonance, alkanes, and stereochemistry) in a concise, easy-to-understand format that helps you refine your skills. It also includes real practice with hundreds of exam questions to test your knowledge.
You may also like
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF