Mathematics for Physical Chemistry, Third Edition, is the ideal text for students and physical chemists who want to sharpen their mathematics skills. It can help prepare the reader for an undergraduate course, serve as a supplementary text for use during a course, or serve as a reference for graduate students and practicing chemists. The text concentrates on applications instead of theory, and, although the emphasis is on physical chemistry, it can also be useful in general chemistry courses. The Third Edition includes new exercises in each chapter that provide practice in a technique immediately after discussion or example and encourage self-study. The first ten chapters are constructed around a sequence of mathematical topics, with a gradual progression into more advanced material. The final chapter discusses mathematical topics needed in the analysis of experimental data.
You may also like
This book introduces basic concepts of mathematical physics to chemists. Many textbooks and monographs of mathematical physics may appear daunting to them...
The chemistry and physics of group 14 elements such as silicon and germanium have been extensively studied, largely due to their fundamental importance in the...
The Instructor’s solutions manual to accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry provides detailed solutions to the ‘b’ exercises and the even...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF