This textbook presents the mathematics that is foundational to multimedia applications. Featuring a rigorous survey of selected results from algebra and analysis, the work examines tools used to create application software for multimedia signal processing and communication. Replete with exercises, sample programs in Standard C, and numerous illustrations, Mathematics for Multimedia is an ideal textbook for upper undergraduate and beginning graduate students in computer science and mathematics who seek an innovative approach to contemporary mathematics with practical applications. The work may also serve as an invaluable reference for multimedia applications developers and all those interested in the mathematics underlying multimedia design and implementation.
You may also like
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
Differential forms satisfying the A-harmonic equations have found wide applications in fields such as general relativity, theory of elasticity, quasiconformal...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF