Covers logic and proof, basic elements of geometry, polygons, measurements, similarity, congruence, transformations, circles, solids, problem solving and non-Euclidean geometry. Also includes an almanac with math prefixes and suffixes, study tips, guidelines for using geometry software, a graphing calculator, test-taking strategies, and tables.
You may also like
Analysis, Geometry, and Modeling in Finance: Advanced Methods in Option Pricing is the first book that applies advanced analytical and geometrical methods used...
Beyond Geometry describes how set-theoretic topology developed and why it now occupies a central place in mathematics. Describing axiomatic method as well as...
The seminal text on fractal geometry for students and researchers: extensively revised and updated with new material, notes and references that reflect recent...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF