Essential Mathematics for Economic Analysis, 6th edition by Sydsaeter, Hammond, Strøm, and Carvajal is a global best-selling text providing an extensive introduction to all the mathematical resources you need to study economics at an intermediate level. This book has been applauded for covering a broad range of mathematical knowledge, techniques, and tools, progressing from elementary calculus to more advanced topics. With a plethora of practice examples, questions, and solutions integrated throughout, this latest edition provides you a wealth of opportunities to apply them in specific economic situations, helping you develop key mathematical skills as your course progresses.
You may also like
This book offers the reader an overview of recent developments of integral equations on time scales. It also contains elegant analytical and numerical methods...
Now considered a classic text on the topic, Measure and Integral: An Introduction to Real Analysis provides an introduction to real analysis by first...
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF